Salam Academy was established in 2001. We are an NCA AdvancED accredited school. We are a member of New Mexico Child Care and Education Association. Our
Early Childhood Program is approved by Children, Youth and Families Department (CYFD).
Our small class size gives our certified teachers time to focus on each student. Our school has a dress code and maintains a healthy Islamic environment.
It is a Community owned non-for-profit organization with a 501(c) status and mainly depends on community donations (tax deductible).
We believe our children are the future. Our school is dedicated to providing a quality education in both fields: the religious and the secular. Our unique education system has established our place
as one of the State of New Mexico’s outstanding schools.
Salam Academy’s Vision is to create outstanding American citizens who are trained to be leaders in their family, their community, and the American society as a whole.
Salam Academy is an institution of learning aimed at maintaining the ethnic roots and moral values of Muslim students. We develop model American citizens who are the outstanding leaders in the fields
of science, mathematics, and the humanities.
Our Core Values
- To study and emulate the enlightening manners and beliefs of the Islamic faith.
- To study and learn the Arabic language and the Holy Quran.
- To achieve advanced knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Social studies and Language arts by applying a curriculum based on national and state standards for
- To learn, understand and respect other cultures and beliefs including Judeo-Christian values.
- To reach out to the local community by competing with other schools in activities and performing leadership activities and community service.
School Organizational Flow Chart
S.A. is a non-for-profit, 501(c) organization.
Please donate generously, using
form or through secure